League of Legends RPG
Welcome to LOL RPG!
League of Legends RPG
Welcome to LOL RPG!
League of Legends RPG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

League of Legends RPG

Welcome to League of Legends RPG, a forum for all champs from Valoran are accepted!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

NEW MODERATOR!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin Ahri
Admin
Admin
Admin Ahri

NEW MODERATOR! Empty
PostSubject: NEW MODERATOR!   NEW MODERATOR! I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 10:04 pm

After careful revision of all the moderator application that were submitted, I have finally come to my decision! It was tough, considering that I love most all of the champs here on this forum, but I limited it down to one person. *swishes tails*

Our new moderator is PROJECT:Fiora! Congratulations! Please expect a message in your inbox soon as we discuss your important role on this site!
Back to top Go down
https://lolrpgofvaloran.forumotion.com
Headmistress Fiora
Moderators
Moderators
Headmistress Fiora

NEW MODERATOR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MODERATOR!   NEW MODERATOR! I_icon_minitimeSun May 22, 2016 10:08 pm

I am honored, and proud to serve Valoran and the forum as best I can.

I hope this role brings honor to my House as well.
Back to top Go down
get jinxed
Bronze
Bronze
get jinxed

NEW MODERATOR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MODERATOR!   NEW MODERATOR! I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 8:25 pm

booooo honor and shit what about me !!! i thought i was good too ;;-;;
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Fiora
Moderators
Moderators
Headmistress Fiora

NEW MODERATOR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MODERATOR!   NEW MODERATOR! I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 8:44 pm

get jinxed wrote:
booooo honor and shit what about me !!! i thought i was good too ;;-;;
Do not dare to insult me, criminal. You are not in power.
Back to top Go down
LUXurious

LUXurious

NEW MODERATOR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MODERATOR!   NEW MODERATOR! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:42 pm

Fi doesn't deserve being moderator! She's mean to everyone on the forum and a bully to everyone! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin Ahri
Admin
Admin
Admin Ahri

NEW MODERATOR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MODERATOR!   NEW MODERATOR! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:47 pm

LUXurious wrote:
Fi doesn't deserve being moderator! She's mean to everyone on the forum and a bully to everyone! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
Oh really? Who's the one who came onto this website and immediately started to personally attack almost every member of the forum? Who's the one who breaks the rules constantly and doesn't expect consequences for their actions?

Oh, right. You bitch. Now, Luxanna, I suggest you respect Fiora as your moderator or you will face repercussions.
Back to top Go down
Headmistress Fiora
Moderators
Moderators
Headmistress Fiora

NEW MODERATOR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MODERATOR!   NEW MODERATOR! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 6:57 pm

[Fiora blinks, flushed, as she had not expected Ahri to jump in and protect her special moment.]
R-right. I could have done this myself, you know. But, Luxanna truly is a handful so I suppose it's fine.

But we are serious about the consequences... Crownguard.
Back to top Go down
LUXurious

LUXurious

NEW MODERATOR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MODERATOR!   NEW MODERATOR! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 7:04 pm

Admin Ahri wrote:
LUXurious wrote:
Oh really? Who's the one who came onto this website and immediately started to personally attack almost every member of the forum? Who's the one who breaks the rules constantly and doesn't expect consequences for their actions?

Oh, right. You bitch. Now, Luxanna, I suggest you respect Fiora as your moderator or you will face repercussions.

I'm crying right now. . . I have never been called a bitch before Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad I'm such a nice person but I get attacked everyday by you. . . bitch! Mad
Back to top Go down
Admin Ahri
Admin
Admin
Admin Ahri

NEW MODERATOR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MODERATOR!   NEW MODERATOR! I_icon_minitimeThu May 26, 2016 9:36 pm

Wow, me, a bitch? No one else thinks that except for you, nice try human. *smirks*
Back to top Go down
Queen Ashe

Queen Ashe

NEW MODERATOR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MODERATOR!   NEW MODERATOR! I_icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2016 12:40 pm

Luxanna, sweetie, you should set aside your differences. (Just this once!)
I understand how attacked your feeling, but this thread was for miss Mod Fiora.

You can receive all the attention you could ever want on your birthday, alright? I love you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

NEW MODERATOR! Empty
PostSubject: Re: NEW MODERATOR!   NEW MODERATOR! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NEW MODERATOR!
Page 1 of 1